- How to enter the code?
- How will i get the code ?
- The phone does not ask for unlock code after switching on with non accepted Sim Card?
- How much does unlocking cost?
- What is IMEI and where can I find it?
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) - This is a unique 15 digit code that uniquely identifies your phone. On most phones, you can check IMEI using a combination *#06# or checking the label located underneath the battery.
More about imei number you can find on: www.IMEI.info
- What happens when there is no code or not work?
- What is Simlock?
- Unlock via code is it safe?
- How long does it take to generate the code?
- Is it possible to re-lock phone via code?
- My phone's IMEI number does not fit in the form