- How to enter the code?
- How will i get the code ?
- The phone does not ask for unlock code after switching on with non accepted Sim Card?
- How much does unlocking cost?
- What is IMEI and where can I find it?
- What happens when there is no code or not work?
- What is Simlock?
- Unlock via code is it safe?
Definitely yes. Unlocking via code is the safest method to unlock your phone because the code was built by the phone manufacturer.
Enetering an incorrect code can result in blocking (permanently or temporarily) the possibility of entering the code. For example, in Nokia phones after 3 bas attemps you will block the counters permanently. In motorola phones 3 bad attemps will block the possibility of entering the code for about 40 minutes. Blocking the counter will not cause any damage in your phone.
- How long does it take to generate the code?
- Is it possible to re-lock phone via code?
- My phone's IMEI number does not fit in the form