|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||110.0 x 59.7 x 13.7 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 240x320 px (2.8")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||5.8 / 297.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1170.0 mAh|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 32 GB|
|Operating system||[u'Windows Mobile 6.1']|
|Processor||Qualcomm MSM 7201A|
|More information about MOTOROLA A3000|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA A3000
How to enter code for MOTOROLA A3000:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA A3000 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !