|Dimensions (h/w/d)||118.9 x 61.9 x 12.1 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color () 640x380 px (3.1")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||9.0 / 79.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1860.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||4000.0 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 32 GB|
|Operating system||[u'Android 2.3 Gingerbread']|
|More information about MOTOROLA Admiral|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA Admiral
How to enter code for MOTOROLA Admiral:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA Admiral with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !