|GSM Band||900 1800|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||101.0 x 47.8 x 21.9 mm|
|Screen||CSTN Color (65K) 96x64 px|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||8.0 / 200.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 920.0 mAh|
|More information about MOTOROLA C140|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA C140
How to enter code for MOTOROLA C140:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA C140 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !