|GSM Band||900 1800|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||129.0 x 55.0 x 27.0 mm|
|Screen||LCD 96x32 px|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||5.0 / 105.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1000.0 mAh|
|More information about MOTOROLA CD920|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA CD920
How to enter code for MOTOROLA CD920:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA CD920 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !