|GSM Band||900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||114.0 x 52.0 x 23.0 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (256K) 240x320 px (2.2")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)|
|Battery||Li-Ion 820.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||16 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 1 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA E1000|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA E1000
How to enter code for MOTOROLA E1000:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA E1000 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !