|GSM Band||900 1800|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||110.0 x 44.0 x 19.0 mm|
|Screen||STN Color (4K) 128x96 px|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||7.0 / 170.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 600.0 mAh|
|More information about MOTOROLA E360|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA E360
How to enter code for MOTOROLA E360:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA E360 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !