|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|HSDPA Band||r_hsdpa850 r_hsdpa900 r_hsdpa1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||129.0 x 60.4 x 16.5 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 480x640 px (3.0")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||6.0 / 250.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1540.0 mAh|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 32 GB|
|Operating system||[u'Windows Mobile 6.5']|
|Processor||ARM 11 MSM 7627|
|More information about MOTOROLA ES400|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA ES400
How to enter code for MOTOROLA ES400:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA ES400 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !