|MOTOROLA EX132 Mini|
|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|HSDPA Band||r_hsdpa900 r_hsdpa2100|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||105.0 x 58.4 x 12.9 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (262K) 240x320 px (2.8")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||10.5 / 280.0 hrs.|
|UMTS talk time||50.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 910.0 mAh|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 32 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA EX132 Mini|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA EX132 Mini
How to enter code for MOTOROLA EX132 Mini:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA EX132 Mini with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !