|Release date||2005 01|
|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||113.0 x 49.0 x 10.9 mm|
|Screen||CSTN Color (65K) 128x160 px|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||4.0 / 310.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 820.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||10 MB|
|More information about MOTOROLA L2|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA L2
How to enter code for MOTOROLA L2:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA L2 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !