|MOTOROLA MB632 Pro+|
|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|HSDPA Band||r_hsdpa900 r_hsdpa2100|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||119.5 x 62.0 x 11.7 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (16M) 480x640 px (3.1")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||8.0 / 312.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1550.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||4000.0 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 32 GB|
|Operating system||[u'Android 2.3 Gingerbread']|
|More information about MOTOROLA MB632 Pro+|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA MB632 Pro+
How to enter code for MOTOROLA MB632 Pro+:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA MB632 Pro+ with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !