|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||116.0 x 63.0 x 11.5 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 320x240 px (2.4")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)|
|Battery||Li-Ion 0.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||64 MB|
|Memory card||MiniSD max. 0 GB|
|Operating system||[u'Windows Mobile 6.0']|
|More information about MOTOROLA Q|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA Q
How to enter code for MOTOROLA Q:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA Q with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !