|Dimensions (h/w/d)||82.0 x 62.0 x 17.0 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 320x240 px (2.5")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||4.5 / 374.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 950.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||128 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 8 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA QA30|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA QA30
How to enter code for MOTOROLA QA30:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA QA30 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !