|MOTOROLA Timeport 260|
|GSM Band||900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||130.0 x 46.0 x 24.0 mm|
|Screen||LCD 96x54 px|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||3.5 / 150.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 500.0 mAh|
|More information about MOTOROLA Timeport 260|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA Timeport 260
How to enter code for MOTOROLA Timeport 260:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA Timeport 260 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !