|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||90.0 x 48.6 x 16.4 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (256K) 240x320 px (2.0")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||7.0 / 350.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 770.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||25 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 4 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA U9|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA U9
How to enter code for MOTOROLA U9:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA U9 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !