|GSM Band||900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||90.0 x 47.0 x 24.0 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (256K) 176x220 px|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||7.5 / 240.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 810.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||5 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 0 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA V360|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA V360
How to enter code for MOTOROLA V360:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA V360 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !