|GSM Band||900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||89.0 x 44.0 x 26.0 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 176x220 px|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||5.0 / 116.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion None mAh|
|Internal memory||32 MB|
|Memory card||SD max. 0 GB|
|Operating system||[u'Smartphone 2002']|
|More information about MOTOROLA V700|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA V700
How to enter code for MOTOROLA V700:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA V700 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !