|MOTOROLA V860 Barrage|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||96.0 x 53.0 x 24.0 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 176x220 px (2.2")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||6.4 / 534.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 1170.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||256 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 0 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA V860 Barrage|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA V860 Barrage
How to enter code for MOTOROLA V860 Barrage:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA V860 Barrage with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !