|Dimensions (h/w/d)||112.0 x 45.0 x 15.0 mm|
|Screen||CSTN Color (65K) 128x128 px (1.5")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||4.5 / 345.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 910.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||10 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 4 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA VE240|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA VE240
How to enter code for MOTOROLA VE240:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA VE240 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !