|Dimensions (h/w/d)||112.0 x 48.0 x 15.0 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 176x220 px (1.9")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||4.5 / 396.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 940.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||51 MB|
|Memory card||MicroSD max. 8 GB|
|More information about MOTOROLA VE440|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA VE440
How to enter code for MOTOROLA VE440:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA VE440 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !