|Release date||2007 06|
|GSM Band||850 900 1800 1900|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||108.0 x 44.0 x 14.9 mm|
|Screen||TFT Color (65K) 128x128 px (1.6")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||7.0 / 300.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 850.0 mAh|
|Internal memory||1 MB|
|More information about MOTOROLA W218|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA W218
How to enter code for MOTOROLA W218:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA W218 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !