|Release date||2009 11|
|GSM Band||900 1800|
|Dimensions (h/w/d)||106.0 x 46.0 x 14.5 mm|
|Screen||CSTN Color (65K) 96x64 px (1.3")|
|GSM time (talk/stand-by)||8.0 / 400.0 hrs.|
|Battery||Li-Ion 650.0 mAh|
|More information about MOTOROLA WX160|
How to enter code for MOTOROLA WX160
How to enter code for MOTOROLA WX160:
- Switch ON your MOTOROLA WX160 with a not allowed SIM Card,
- Phone show "Enter Special Code",
- You can now enter the Unlock Code we send to you.
WARNING : If one of theses messages appear:
- "Contact Service Provider",
- "Tampert Alter",
- "Wait before enter special Code",
- "Contact Service'.
It's because you or somebody allready enter too many wrong codes, you just have to let phone ON on theses errors messages and after 40 min to 2 hours maximum the message "Enter Code Special" will appear again !